cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Default layout doubt? Maybe bug!!!

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi team,

We are facing some problems with default layout used in Finesse from UCCX 11.5. The information shown in the Finesse to supervisor.

Following the version : Cisco Finesse v11.5(1)

admin: show uccx version

Active UCCX Version: 11.5.1.10000-61

Inactive UCCX Version: NA

So, I will try explain here:

In the System Parameters Configurations of UCCX> Supervisor Access = Access To Supervisor's Teams Only!!!!!

System Parameters Configuration.jpg

Let me show the team here, named Comercial

Only one supervisor and three agents

Teams_Group.jpg

The first screen is ok. Show all agents that you management by team. OK

Cisco_Finesse01.jpg

Now. that happen the problem!!!

The second screen show all agents, there is no filter to CSQ or Teams that you management.

Finesse Screen02.jpg

SHOW ALL STATISTICS FROM ANOTHERS CSQs, NOT ONLY THAT YOU MANAGEMENT BUT ALL ANOTHERS CSQs.

Cisco_Finesse03.jpg

I suppose that is wrong information caused by filter in gadget

Does anybody knows something about this? This is live data gadgets? how can I correct this filters and fix the gadget script to use? Or this configuraiton is correct to default layout?

Best regards,
Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi guys,

I got resolved the problem insert CL%20Comercial in the script layout Teams resource in Finesse Admin web page:

The completed script is attached here with the changes below:

Teams Performance is set to line code 27:

gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId=5C626F9C10000140000000600A4E5B33&filterId=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL%20Comercial</gadget>

Line code 120:

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=7291DCB410000140000000890A4E5B33&filterId_1=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL%20Comercial&viewId_2=728283C210000140000000530A4E5B33&filterId_2=ResourceIAQStats.reso...>

Third screen about CSQ information line code 147:

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=C8E2DB1610000140000000A60A4E5E6B&filterId_1=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL%20Comercial&viewId_2=9A7A14CE10000140000000ED0A4E5E6B&filterId_2=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.agentI...>

Following the results:

Teams resource

Cisco_Finesse01.jpg

Now is ok team performances

Cisco_Finesse02.jpg

CSQ monitored in the teams resource only.
Cisco_Finesse03.jpg

Thank you for all people that help me resolve this problem.

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Ratish Kalliadan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Daniel,

First of all the setting in system parameters is for supervisors to login to CCX app admin in order to reskill the agents, in that case you can give supervisor access to all teams or to teams assigned to the supervisor.

Now coming to your live data issue, please check if this supervisor is also given reporting user access in UCCX app admin only then will the supervisor live data gadget see the data as shown in your screenshot.

Regards,

Ratish

Hi Ratish,

In the CUIC following my permissions and access groups:

Cuic Groups.jpg

Then, I did some experiencies grand access to supervisors and agent as well. The same problem in Finesses happened.

So, I believe that grand access is not the problem here.

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi,

I have found this link about the problem that I have posted here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html

Then, I have tried to change the script xml,  and I got change only the second screen that point to teams "Comercial".

Following the script attached that I have used. So can sameone help me with the CSQs in thrid screen, to ajust to correct CSQ=(Comercial_CSQ).

Teams_Comercial.jpg

=========================================

Following the information:

Teams name:        Comercial

CSQs Name:         Comercial_CSQ

Skill:                      Security_SKILL

Resource Group: Comercial_RG

=========================================

Third Screen:

CSQ_Performance.png

I want only CSQ=Comercial statistic.

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi,

Can you raise a TAC case to have this issue fixed, the reporting user permission is provided in UCCX app admin not in CUIC.Untitled.gif

Hi Ratish,

Thank you for your help.I appreciate very mutch.

I have re-checked the UCCX access to Supervisor and Administrator as you mentioned. After that I read about CUIC Live report  and the xml that is configured in layout of teams resource. I have found this information that match with problem that I have:

Problem

The Finesse Supervisor Desktop displays statistics for every Contact Service Queue (CSQ) that is configured in UCCX under the Voice CSQ Summary Report in the Queue Data tab in Finesse. This report is an embedded live-data gadget that pulls the live information from the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC). Supervisors also see all agents that are logged in from the Team Data tab in Finesse, irrespective of the team the agents are assigned to. It has been observed that only some supervisors are able to see all of the queues and agents logged in. This becomes a problem throughout the Contact Center environment because too much information is displayed.

Cause

This issue occurs because the supervisors might also be configured as reporting users. When a supervisor is made to be a Historical Reporting user, the supervisor is also assigned to the AllUsers. ReportingUsers group, which changes the accessible list of collections (widens the scope). In the Queue Data tab in the Finesse Supervisor Desktop, data is pulled from the Voice CSQ Summary Report, Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report, and Agent Statistics Report from the CUIC live data. The CSQ entries that correspond to the scope of the supervisor are displayed, which is now all of the CSQs because the supervisor is also a Reporting user. In the Team Data tab in the Finesse Supervisor Desktop, data is pulled from the Agent Statistics Report from the CUIC live data. The agents that correspond to the scope of the supervisor are displayed, which is now all of the agents because the supervisor is also a Reporting user.

Best regards

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi guys,

I got resolved the problem insert CL%20Comercial in the script layout Teams resource in Finesse Admin web page:

The completed script is attached here with the changes below:

Teams Performance is set to line code 27:

gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId=5C626F9C10000140000000600A4E5B33&filterId=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL%20Comercial</gadget>

Line code 120:

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=7291DCB410000140000000890A4E5B33&filterId_1=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL%20Comercial&viewId_2=728283C210000140000000530A4E5B33&filterId_2=ResourceIAQStats.reso...>

Third screen about CSQ information line code 147:

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=C8E2DB1610000140000000A60A4E5E6B&filterId_1=VoiceIAQStats.esdName=CL%20Comercial&viewId_2=9A7A14CE10000140000000ED0A4E5E6B&filterId_2=VoiceCSQDetailsStats.agentI...>

Following the results:

Teams resource

Cisco_Finesse01.jpg

Now is ok team performances

Cisco_Finesse02.jpg

CSQ monitored in the teams resource only.
Cisco_Finesse03.jpg

Thank you for all people that help me resolve this problem.

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho

Marcos Cardoso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Daniel,

Excellent post. For me is not working at all. You had done something else at CUIC side. I've created a test team to do some test but still getting all access queues and teams.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Marcos Cardoso

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: