Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Gadget to mimic old CAD calls waiting report

I am running CCX 10.5 with Finesse as the desktop for the agents. I upgraded this customer from CCX 7.0. Their agents don't like the default desktop that breaks down the calls waiting by CSQ. They are looking to get something that mimics the Agent Real Time Display from CAD with just a total number of calls waiting and longest wait time. Is there something already packaged that does that?

3 Replies 3

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Elliot ,

I am not sure about exact requirement . But Finesse desktop have this feature .

Only problem is that finesse supervisor does have option to see number of calls in queue .

but you will get this feature in UCCX 10.6 which will release in Dec 17 1014.

Regards

Ravi

You can do this in 10.5 right now.

You just have to take a copy of the report in CUIC, add the additional field (WaitingContacts) to the report, then grab the ViewID from the Permalink and replace the existing one under the Supervisor Desktop Layout in Finesse Administration.

More info here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1051/user/guide/CFIN_BK_C3A9BCBC_00_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-1051/CFIN_BK_C3A9BCBC_00_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-1051_chapter_0100.html#CFIN_TK_M168C0F5_00

Hey Elliot,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Yaseen Khan Mohmand