Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse IP phone agent is not working

Hi,

I am using UCCX and CUCM v12.5. I have configured the phone services with the Finesse URL in CUCM and subscribed it in Phone. When tried to access the services from Cisco IP phone, it shows error as "Host not found" and I am unable to select the service from the menu. When checked in UCCX, the status of all the services are 'In_Service'. Please advice on how to solve this issue.

I have attached the screenshot of the error in CIPC.

3 Replies 3

sjadon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @HariPriyaMariappan74919  , Did you try uploading CCX tomcat certificate to CUCM all nodes  as Phone-trust ,followed by CUCM restart ?

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Please follow the guidelines of below document . Also please check if other services like director etc also have same error (if so then please check DNS)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1251/admin/guide/cfin_b_1251-administration-guide/cfin_b_1251-administration-guide_chapter_01010.html

Anupam_Dewedi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@HariPriyaMariappan74919 Kindly ensure you have the phone trust certificates present on the CUCM. 

You need to download the UCCX Tomcat Certs and upload it to the CUCM as phone trust cert. Post that restart the following services:

1. TFTP

2. Tomcat 

3. CM

4. TVS

5. CAPF

this should take away the error assuming all the configs are properly in place.