Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Currently, I'm having trouble replicating historical datastores since some data related to time in CUIC isn't being replica between uccx-pub and uccx-sub (eg ring time, talk time in Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report) I'm torn between restarting ...

cap1.jpg
nganvt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup Finesse one button login from an MRA phone.  Right now I am getting 404 host not found on the phone screen and logs on phone show this: 6389 NOT Nov 19 15:14:48.352944 (14716-15382) edge_gateway-convertServerAndPort: NO-OP - Serv...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team ,I am planning to upgrade CCX version 11.6 to 12.5.1 and have some doubts to clarify1- do I need to install cop file ?2- service interruption will raise only during the switch version. correct ? what is the expected time for service interru...

engreda22 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have a customer Who's  getting CUIC reports  failing on  ALL AGENT CUIC reports where they may be hitting the row limit of is it still 8000?So what they've  done is tried to split the reports in to two, this worked for a while and stoppe...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are implementing CCB internally in lab using cisco provided Call studio applications and ICM script. ICM 10.5.1 CVP 10.5.1 VXML gateway cisco 2911 I can able to successfully schedule the callback and getting GoodBye Call back scheduled me...

M A by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am in need for a CUIC report that provides me the details of a trigger for a Telephony application (Calling number, date and time of call, called number, etc). Is there such report? The following report is only a summary and does not provide t...

Hello, I am trying to lookup a data based on datetime from SQL: select *from XXXDateTime >= '2021-11-08 00:00:00'In case the DateTime is fixed as above, it is working normallyBut if i try to generate the DateTime based on the call start, it gives err...