Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Customer has a UCCE v12.5 12K deployment done by a vendor. We utilize CA certs for our customer's environment. Loaded certs the same way for Finesse and CUIC (ie. generate CSR, issue CA cert against CSR, upload,etc.). When accessing Finesse URL via h...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As outlined below in the Select Resource part, If the agents are busy the call should go to the Queue, then the caller will hear the first prompt, it will play a message informing him that the agents are busy then go to the second prompt which plays ...

Capture.PNG

Is there a registry for Cisco SNMP Agent that allows us to hardcode the primary NIC IP Address? I see some registry files under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--SOFTWARE--Wow6432Node--Cisco Systems, Inc.--CVP--SNMP. Wondering if I could put in an entry in here to...

Hi Phone Pros, I have a quite unusual issue. I have a problematic phone in which certain call center users cant log into on Finesse. Lets say for instance Kristy can log into any phone and workstation through Finesse however, on one specific workstat...

Good Day,Actually in my setup we have 100 numbers from my PSTN (Telecom Operator)and before while dialing these numbers , all calls are forwarded  to our UCCX and then transfering to Agents.now we would like to assign 3 numbers out of 100 to Call cen...

We upgraded UCCX from 12.0 to 12.5.1 es02 a couple weeks ago. There appears to be an issue where a call answered from one CSQ is transferred to another CSQ where it is answered. The Work Timer from the first CSQ (45 seconds) is following the call int...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes