cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse reports not displaying

richyvrlimited
Level 1
Level 1

This is on an older cluster, 10.6, but is effecting all agents, when launching finesse in any modern browser the reports (gadgets) never load. Within IE an error is reported to contact an administrator.

Opening dev tools I can see that there is a 404 error when loading:

:8445/assets/jquery.min.js

:8445/gadgets/concat?containerxxxxxxxxxxxLivedataContact Center, UCCXgadget.js

Can't see anything immediately obvious wrong, DBreplication looks OK, (reports an error but there is none oddly)

Rebooting the cluster doesn't help either.

Anyone seen this before, or have advise on where to look?

Many thanks

6 Replies 6

Did this just start happening, I'm guessing this has worked before?

There have been defects/posts here before about it only working with some browsers/it breaking when browsers upgrade, but not that it wouldn't work for any of them.

Does the rest of Finesse work, is it "only" the reports not working?

Do the same reports not work if you run them in CUIC and bypass Finesse?

These may help narrow down your issue.

Yep used to work fine, then on cucm all the user accounts got nerfed due to the LDAP directory being deleted that was fixed and all the accounts on uccx had to be manually added back to their respective team and resource group/csq.

Since then any user on the older cluster couldn't load reports. Users on newer versions work fine.

I've not checked reports on cuic will do that now.

The rest of finesse works fine, agents can take calls etc

I've tested now and all the reports in CUIC seem to work fine

If you create a new user, are they able to log in and see the reports?

I may not be following about a new and old cluster, I thought you only had one, but the fact that the reports work in CUIC is a good sign.

Hi bill,

I've tried creating a brand new user, same issue, unable to view the finesse reports. however if I add the reporting access rights to any of the users, the finesse desktop reports work perfectly fine.

That's not a fix though unfortunately as if I add reporting to everyone, in theory all users will be able to see everyone else's queue stats.

Since you said that you had some AD issue, maybe the issue is that when they were added back in, the permissions are still broken?

It looks like there's a CUIC CLI command "utils uccx synctocuic permission all" that Synchronizes permissions for all the users, teams, stock folders and reports. Perhaps you need to try and investigate that?