Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Finesse Call Variables

Will Pettit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We have a new Finesse cluster on v12.5 and I'm trying to create some call variables to pull through to the Finesse desktop/webpage. 

I can pull through the data, but the names remain as "call variable 1" etc. See screenshot. I can't seem to change the header either.

Is the screen pop easily changeable? I can't fully see it as I'm testing with Jabber and the Jabber popup covers the Finesse one. The pop doesn't seem to show any of the variables apart from default.

I have a user.layout set in the script editor but I'm a bit confused about user.layout and user.Layout or if I need a custom one?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Remove the checks from the fields you want to see (counter intuitive) in the Finesse Desktop Layout and save.  You will probably need to sign out of Finesse and sign back in to see the changes.

Below is how mine look, our agents only see the unchecked variables.

Also note the difference between the right (pop up toaster display) and left variables shown in Finesse.

Will Pettit
Level 1
Level 1

Got it working. I think it was just a case of matching the normal variable in the script with the name of the layout in the admin.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: