Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Secondary Link

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I had an issue yesterday where my primary node went down and users who weren't logged in couldn't access the Finesse web page when they came back from lunch. I didn't know that when the primary node goes down that users who aren't logged in aren't automatically failed over to the second sever. Anthony explained that the easiest way is to publish links to access Finesse from both servers. So of course the primary is back up now and the link for Finesse works fine, but when I copy and past the link for the second node it keeps redirecting me back to the link for the primary node. Will the secondary link only work if the primary link is broken or is there something else that I need to do on the second node to make the link work.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In versions of UCCX 11.5 and lower, that is how it works. In UCCX 11.6 and higher, you can login to either server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In versions of UCCX 11.5 and lower, that is how it works. In UCCX 11.6 and higher, you can login to either server.

Thanks Anthony, were upgrading our entire UC suite to 12 at the end of the year so then we can use both links to point to different servers.