Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can we use regular expressions in the string.replace method? For example:   strCallingNumber.replace("/'[+]?[9]?[+]?[1]?(\d{3})?(\d{3})(\d{4})|([135]\d{4})$/","$1-$2-$3$4")   This doesn't seem to do it, I tried without the quotes as well... 

robcav86 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried many ways to get a date object with tomorrow's date.   My most recent attempt was to set a date variable with a Do command, dtTomorrow.setDate(D[now].getDate()+1)  where the initial value of dtTomorrow = D[now]   It seems no matter what ...

robcav86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, We are on a configuration process of uccx 11.6 .we craeted agents,phone CSQ trigger, and also mapped the trigger to an external number so that one can call from outside the network. We get call when calling from internal phones,we are getti...

I am facing issue with the Cisco Finesse Login Getting an Error msg, "The Device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid"   We are using Cisco Finesse Version 10.5 Cisco ICM 10.5 Cisco CUCM 10.5   We configured PG1a as CUCM in ICM wi...

Hello All,   UCCX: 10.6(2)   One of our users who runs reports is having an issue loading CUIC after he logs in.   After this user logs into CUIC, he is able to see the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the page. But, in the middle pane he se...

Does anyone know the mechanism Finesse uses internally to check the reachability of an agent?   I am asking because we are getting some reports of agents on VPN (AnyConnect) getting disconnected from Finesse.   Is there something like a timer which e...

wmelick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes