cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Silent Monitring not working

rjunaid.sh
Level 1
Level 1

Hey experts, i've been trying to configure and test silent monitoring but idk where am wrong, i enable that monitoring parameter in system paramete and also enable BIB on supervisor but still no result, i created two user one is Supervisor and other is simple agent but when i try do test call and press that silent monitoring button nothing actually happen i even created monitoring css but still same result any idea??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's correct. The supervisor needs to be using Finesse and needs to click the button in Finesse to begin the monitoring.

I don't understand how you are trying to use this feature, can you rephrase your question?

PS, In UCCX 11.6 they added the ability to monitor a non-ACD call, that the Agent makes, from their ACD line. So, technically there are two types of calls you can monitor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It kind of sounds like you're not following documentation, and rather, you're just trying things until it works. But maybe not though. Can you link the material you're referencing while configuring your system? Also, is this brand new for your environment, or do you have other users able to silent monitor?

Thanks Anothy for replying, i was Cisco Finesse administration guide but i guess i figure out what's is the actual problem am trying to call from CUCM and finesse on UCCX and am trying to call on my random extension to finesse agent but when i call agent state on supervisor change to NON ACD Busy, i guess agent state need to be in talking right? Correct me if am wrong.

I think call need to came from UCCX to finesse then it state will change from non ACD to in talking any idea how can i make it possible ??

That's correct. The supervisor needs to be using Finesse and needs to click the button in Finesse to begin the monitoring.

I don't understand how you are trying to use this feature, can you rephrase your question?

PS, In UCCX 11.6 they added the ability to monitor a non-ACD call, that the Agent makes, from their ACD line. So, technically there are two types of calls you can monitor.