Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All, I am migrating from another ACD software to UCCX and came across an issue. It appears that one Agent can only be assigned to 25 skills. In our current environment I have a Contact Center that answers calls 14 different menus. All menus have 2 sk...

Hi guys,Our client has a request to have possibility to cancel queued callback call if customer has allready talked to the agent. Is it possible somehow?Thanks in advance.Nikola

Hello I need help figuring out a way to add a queue while a person is in the queue already.So basically if a person is in the queue for more than a minute i want to include supervisor queue to be considered. i`m using"Queue to Enterprise Skill Group"...

I am familiar with grammars, but on the Aspect/CXP platform. This is my first time on UCCX 10.6 enhanced. I need a grammar to take either 9 digits in and put them right back out OR if the person presses # and then 7 digits, I need to substitute the l...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was installing the second UCCX server in HA configuration. I go through the install and don't get prompted to enter the appadmin credentials. The install finishes and I can get in at the CLI but there is no appadmin administrator account to get...

Hello, We are using a report definition called RD Agent Audit Detail in CUIC which utilizes our UCCE Realtime Data source. This report pulls all specific events for each user and is built using an Anonymous Block. We would like to take this report de...

We are preparing to upgrade UCCX to 11.6(2) and we understand that CAD will no longer be supported, we are currently running 10.6.1.11002-15, with support for both CAD and Finesse.  Is there any method to determine if any agents are still using CAD p...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All.  I am working on an upgrade from PCCE 11.0(1) to 11.6(1).  I read the following blurb in a CVP licensing document: Beginning with Release 11.5(1), the IVR service that was part of the Call Server is now part of the VXML Server. The Voice B...