cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Wrap-up Codes Drop Down Disappear

sepelletier
Level 1
Level 1

Recently we have one Agent that is experiencing an issue, if they are on a call the wrap-up code drop down appears but, when the Agent clicks on any other window the wrap-up drop down selection disappears from the browser.  Chrome has the same issue, no other Agent has the problem.  TAC case is open.  Thank You for any ideas in advance.

CUCM 10.5.2.15900-8

UCCX 10.6.1.11002-15

Finesse 10.6(1)

IE 11.0.9600.18837

3 Replies 3

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

So, the wrap-up reason codes suddenly appear while the agent is TALKING on the phone... it doesn't appear after the call? Do you notice this problem for both inbound and outbound calls? What about ACD vs non-ACD calls? How long have you noticed this problem?

If this problem only impacts one agent, most likely, the problem is browser related. I would compare the browser settings (side by side) with another agent. If the browser settings appear to be Ok, then I wonder...

Did you configure the Automatic Work and Wrapup Time parameters? These parameters are located under UCCX Admin > Subsystems > RmCm > Contact Service Queues, select whichever CSQ Name the agent belongs to. If the Wrapup Time value is Enabled (which is fine) but the Timeout value is considered low, for example; 10 seconds. Some agents might be forced into a READY status (via Automatic Work parameter) before they selected a Wrapup Reason Code. If this happens, the reason code would be reported as -null-. If I recall, I believe the Wrapup Reason Codes should disappear shortly after 10 seconds. Maybe that's why the agent can't find it? Do you know if the agent was automatically placed into a READY status, while he/she was jumping between browsers?

Depending on the Timeout value, this might not be a problem for most agents... for other agents, it might be a problem. You can adjust the Timeout value or perhaps, agent training would be required. Again, this may or may not be a problem for you. Let me know what happens. Good luck.

ACD calls, they do not receive direct calls, all Agents have the same browser and settings on virtual devices, there have been no changes to the image

.  We have always had wrap-up codes but just recently started using them last week.

I attached an image of the CSQ they all belong to.

Thank You for your time on this...

Looking at your CSQ configurations, you Enabled the Automatic Work and Wrapup Time parameters with a timeout value of 20 seconds. Again, declaring a timeout value is fine but could this be the reason why this agent's Wrapup Reason Codes are disappearing after he/she jumps to another browser windows? Who knows, maybe. What happens if the agent doesn't navigate away from Cisco Finesse? Watch the Wrapup Reason Codes, they should automatically disappear within 20 seconds (likely around 18 seconds).

Remember, this timeout value begins as soon as the call ends. For whatever reason, the timeout value ends slightly before the configured value... it's a fast timeout value... well, at least it seems like it. Watch the agent and see what happens.