cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Force sync between UCCX AND CUCM?

dbonagir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have written an application that enables an agent by assigning the IPCC extension in CUCM through an AXL SOAP call. I would like to then immediately allow editing of the new agent (team, group, skills). The problem is that the UCCX won't see the resource for about 10 minutes after the IPCC extension has been assigned to the user. After the 10 minutes I can see the resource and edit it.

I have tested this outside of code by doing this:

1. Assign IPCC extension through CUCM administration application.
2. Perform REST API call to UCCX with a REST utility to get resource and resource is not found.
3. Try REST API call every couple of minutes. After 10 minutes the resource will finally be found.

I have found that UCCX will force the sync if I go to resources in the UCCX administration application, by performing this test:

1. Assign IPCC extension through CUCM administration application.
2. Perform REST API call to UCCX with a REST utility to get resource and resource is not found.
3. Go to Subsystems->RmCm->Resources in UCCX administration. Resource will be found.
4. Perform REST API call and resource will be immediately found.

So it seems that just by viewing the resources page in UCCX will force a sync with CUCM. Is there a way for my application to perform this forced sync either through the UCCX API, CUCM AXL, or another way?

1 Reply 1

ckarawani
Level 1
Level 1
Looks like using the .../uccx-webservices/getAllAgents does the trick! Thank you!