cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free of charge Wallboard 2.3 (contains fix for IPCCX 4.0)

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Following up on version 2.2 of the free of charge wallboard here is some exiting news for IPCCX 4.0 users.

As some reported version 2.2 did not work with IPCCX 4.0 version. This is now fixed (with the help of Robby, thanks Robby)

Attached you will find version 2.3 which contains a fix for IPCCX 4.0 users. This new version has been tested succesfully with IPCCX 4.0(5)

Enjoy the new version :-)

Leo

61 Replies 61

yes it supports. If use Entrepise Manager of SQL you can see that users that are necessary to create are already created.

Best Regards,

MC

Hi,

Yes, the script will work with all version 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 IPCCX, also the enhanced license.

Since the script itselfs creates the needed database connection, all you have to do is ensure the user has the correct read (select) authorization for the database.

HTH,

Leo

Yes, i know. It is because I installed without using MS SQL DB. Thanks so much.

I have installed MS SQL DB, however, i still can't see Database item in Subsystem pull-down menu. Is it need Premium package to install this software?

I'm running 4.04 Enhanced and it's working. You do not need the database tab in appadmin since the user is already there. My only issue is that it doesn't seem to respond to changes in the .cfg file for displaying certain pages.

....also do you think something like this could support displaying real time service levels?

i'm using ipccx 4.0(5), does anyone has the latest version of free-of-charge wallboard files for ipccx 4.0(5)?

Leo,

Do you know if there is anyway to include reason codes into the wallboard. I have a customer that would realy like to see this info.

Thanks in advance

Tommy

Does anyone know what is the meaning of the following parameteres? They are extracted from parameters.cfg

============================================

Const intAgentStatsMaxDays = 1

Const intAgentStatsMaxHours = 8

Const intAgentStatsMaxNotReady = 5

Const intCSQStatsMinAgentsAvailable = 1

Const intCSQStatsMaxQueuedCalls = 0

============================================

These parameters affect the way the agents and CSQ are displayed. They are actually threshold which indicate when the field will get another color. Just play with the settings to see how they affect the display.

Leo, I'd like to see reason codes being utilized for the agent stats and a trigger/monitor that will play a sound file/alert sound when calls are in queue. Any idea how that would work and if it could be included in this?

I am 100% sure it can be included by extending the script (additional field in the tables, another SQL query because it uses another extra table, et cetera).

Allthough I always hoped I could continue to build this script, I am now an employee of a company that does not use Cisco for IPT. That leaves me without any option to continue building this script.

Leo

Hi Scott,

Any headway on these requests from any other source, I understand that Leo is sort of out of the game?

We have just begun looking at the available ideas to incorporate into the "killer" wallboard and reason codes as well as alerts were the 2 things that came out of our "wishlist". We obviously would not want to re-invent the wheel if we didn't have to.

Well, I took a look at Leo's free wallboard and there were a few things that I didn't particularly like (although it's a great wallboard and he did a great job!!). So, I basically reinvented the wheel to get what I wanted. I've attached a screen shot but have blocked out the agent name and the image of our company logo. When the Calls in Queue is above 0, the background of the cell changes to red, the text changes to white (so you can see it) and it plays a ding. I had to add a couple tables, and a couple stored procedures to the database but it works great. I am going to keep modifying it as I discovered one minor glitch in the morning and I'm going to add a chart that shows the calls by hour. I'm not sure if anyone would want something like this so I'm just going to post the picture for now and can get into the specifics if there is a desire for it.