Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

ICM 6.0 and NAT Between PG's

Hi,We are thinking of moving our ICM Router & loggers and put them behind a NATed network> Here is how it woudl lookSet Up OneRogger <NAT>< ><NAT>PGSetup TwoCCM - PG <NAT> < ><NAT>,CAD AgentsSetup ThreeCVP<NAT>< ><NAT>gatewaysApprecite your answers

ciscogini by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Peripheral Variable

How can I tell what the value of a peripheral variable is? Do I have to look in a specific place in the HDS database, or is there some kind of utility for this?

Dialing an asterisk (*) with ICM label

I need to be able to transfer a call out of my ICM scripts to a Unity VM box. From the phones in the environment, I can prepend an asterisk (*) to any VM box and the call will route directly to the box to leave a message. In attempting to do the same...

IPCCX Clusters

We are using IPCCX 4.0(5) and CCM 4.1.3.We have two IPCCX Clusters, and one CCM Cluster. Both IPCC Clusters are connected to the CCM Cluster (LDAP).Two clusters have different Cluster name.Each cluster has its own JTAPI Provider User Prefix and passw...

wenqianyu by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WallBoard

We are running Checkmate wallboard but when I try an add on new agent it does not display on the wallboard any ideas as I have scanned the Cisco Website and Checkmate but no obvious answers.

CRS IVR script with SQL DB

I am building an IVR script that connects to an SQL database. I can't seem to figure out what variable type matches the data type java.sql.Timestamp and because of this I am pulling the date from the table as a string (java.lang.String). Although I ...

CAD - Number of clients in CSQ

Hi !I'd like to show the number of Clients that are in agent's CSQ.. waiting to be handle by the agent.. Im thinking of showing this information inside CAD software, using SET ENTERPRISE CALL INFO... Is it possible ? Will that information be refreshe...

Resolved! IPCC and third party CRM integration

HiWe need to integrate a CRM software (opencrm) with IPCC enterprise. How is this possible. I know that cisco has provided plugins for CRM, but not for this one. is there a way for integration of the two? or is there any workaround or are we ristrict...

dehghan by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco CRM Connector

Hi,Did anyone install or configure the Cisco CRM Connector? It's a connector that integrates Cisco Callmanager and IPCC Express with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Amine-K by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Develop an Agent Desktop Solution

Hi We want to develop an agent desktop of our own and integrate the same with a CRM.We were thinking of using Siebel contact center CRM.Now the question is 1). Is VB the right tool for creating the agend desktop tool? If so any specific suggestions?2...

nabhishek by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAD CRM Integration

We are currently performing an IPCX Premium 4.0.3 installation. Can the CAD functions be imbedded into Internet Explorer which is being used for the CRM app. The agent would log into the CAD via a toolbar within IE & not log onto the CAD physically...