Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

One of our vendors is about to upgrade his Avaya Communications Manager to 4.x or 5.x and will need to upgrade his CVLAN/MAPD integration to a pair of AES servers. Typically that is accompanied by a CVLAN instance for ICM integration. However, that c...

Hi We have a email manager with ipcc setup at one of our client sites.Now there is a requirement from the customer that the password of the agent has to expire after few days like one in windows and system has to send or pop up a message about it.I...

Would anyone have an example script for a post call survey for IPCCX ? Googled IPCCX survey script and a few variations of that with no real luck, if you have run across a generic sample on line or something maybe you can point me in the right direct...

Hi Everybody!Here's the deal: I made a little bat script to transfer all the recordings from desktop_wav to an FTP server. This should be done automatically, once a week. If I try this script manually (double click) it works fine, files are transfer...

Need assistance in understanding the recording files format. For example:200706071022460000111309John.Smith.To.Rawyyyymmddhhmmss??????xxxxAgentID.direction.RAWwhere xxxx is the agent extension followed by the agent ID. Just trying to figure out if t...

m.liew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running UCCX 4.5(1) and Supervisor Desktop 6.1(1). In the supervisor console I am having an issue where agents seem to disappear and reappear. They are in various states: Talking, ready, not ready, etc... The agent just goes away and reappears a...

Hi all...curently running CCM 4.2 and ready to upgrade to 6.1, I think my current IPCC Express 4.0 will not be compatible. I downloaded the IPCC 5.0,but it looks like a patch...Do I have the wrong file to upgrade IPCC?Thank you.....