cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting CF_RESOUCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE after swapping users phone.

mvburnett
Level 1
Level 1

I recently migrated a user to a new phone after they complained of having glitching audio issues. After setting up the new phone the user gets CF_RESOUCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE error after they log into Finesse and attempt to set Ready. The current solution we have found is for the user to log into Finesse then pick up the line used for Finesse and hang it right back up, This appears to register the phone with Finesse and then the user can set Ready. I am new to managing Cisco UCM and could have totally missed a setting when swapping out the users device but can someone point me in a direction?

2 Replies 2

You didn't say if this is UCCE/PCCE or UCCX but this may help you to confirm the steps.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise/117777-config-ucce-00.html

Hi, 

I had similar issues with two of my customer in release 12.0. but the reason at my end is due to the user having two devices as one is Cisco jabber and another UDP.
The issue occurs when the user using UDP and not having logged in to Jabber (as before version 12.5, the agent can only have one device. From release 12.5, the feature called Preferred device or agent device selection introduced).
You have to ensure that there is only one device with agent extension and no other devices are configured in the system (offline device).

Regards,
Shalid