cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with AA script.

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

I'm hoping someone out there is willing to help me! It's probably very simple for most of you, but I've been banging my head against this and getting nowhere.

All I want to do is to create a very simple Auto Attendant script that flows like this:

Wecome to our company,

If you know your party's extensions, you may dial it at any time

press 1 for x

press 2 for y

press 3 for z

press # To replay this menu.

Ufortunately, I haven't any programming experience and the most I normall do with UCCX is to change a paramater every now and again. Is there anyone willing to give me some fairly basic step-by-steps?

UCCX 8.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gareth,

There is a sample AA.aef script already available for you on the server that you can use as reference, here is more information on it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801gs_scripts.pdf

page 12-2

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Gareth,

If you want to use a dial by extension what I normally use is a get digit string and switch step, something like this:

Start

Accept

Label MainMenu

optionDialed = get digit string

-Succesfull

callRedirect(optionDialed)

-Timeout

Switch (optionDialed)

-press1

callRedirect (extension for x)

-press2

callRedirect (extension for y)

-press3

callRedirect (extension for z)

-press#

Go to MainMenu

Terminate

End

Gareth,

There is a sample AA.aef script already available for you on the server that you can use as reference, here is more information on it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801gs_scripts.pdf

page 12-2

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for all your replies!

I'm cheating at the moment (due to time constraints) and using Unity connection at this time. I'm playing around with the aa and other scripts so that I can use them when this happens again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: