Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are hitting bug CSCvq13638, but the workaround offered by TAC doesn't really help much (TAC suggests to install a seperate ide and move it to CallStudio afterwards). Are there any other solutions for this which you can think of? Issue:We import ou...

Hi, We have a public dashboard with 2 charts.One for an Unified CCX Historical chart (working fine) and one for an Unified CCX Live Data (we have a 403 error message instead of the chart). The authentication is disabled for this Live report and shari...

simc92 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi TeamOur customer are using CUCM 10.5.2 and CCX 11.0.1 we want to upgrade their UC platform butwe would like to upgrade first of all CCX 11.6.2 and after that CUCM will be upgrade version 12.0 so my question is that CCX 11.6.2 is not orderable now ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a customer that has a UCCX mostly used for inbound calls. Customer asks the following:Agent has received an inbound call and wants to call back the customer at a later time.Question: is there way to relate these calls? I mean the manual ou...

UCCE v12.5.Using the canned UCCE CCB scripts, trying to see if there's an easy way to dynamically change the "qname" in ICM to send to CVP CallbackEntry like {Data.Session.qname} or something similar that works so control is handled in ICM. Trying to...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have many agents configured in UCCX and to be honest there is a little mess with them all. How could I get to know which agents are active and which are not? Is there any report to get these info or maybe a sql query that could I rut to get inf...

We are hoping to get users off of FIPPA, due to it's inherent security vulnerability (they insist upon using one-button login) in addition to it being an overall buggy solution. We prefer to get them onto Finesse, but we need a good argument. Just lo...

brown2wa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report - Snapshot, I have noticed that there are several calls to the same agent with Ring Time equals to Ring No Answer Timeout. Since I have identified these calls are re-distributed calls from the CSQ after the same  res...

Tony Li by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes