Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,    Hope someone can help here.  I have an issue with all users not being able to log into finesse.  When you enter credentials and hit sign in, it just sits there and never loads.  I restarted Cisco finesse tomcat.  After I restarted it, the ...

Stuart C by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am adding some functionality to an existing application and I am running out of call variables.I have used the callVariable1 to 10, but I need some more.I read about adding ECC variables, but these extra variables should also appear in reporting,...

Hi,I'm trying to adapt the usage of the SayItSmart plugin in call studio to the it-IT locale.For example, when the tool plays a date it use the us format for the date (e.g. DDMMYYY 15051974 is played as 'May, the first, nineteen,seventy,four). I'd li...

Hi, Current  we are on Finesse 10.5ES(3) Version, when i run show tech version i am seeing the version of tomcat as 6.0.29, is this the version of the tomcat itself? Also please let me know if there is a way to upgrade the tomcat to the different ver...

sripapan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are use Finesse 11.6 with UCCE 11.6 components . Globally we are using Incedo CRM for other department work day today use. Requirement:Going forward UCCE , Agents are going to use only  Incedo CRM via Browser continuously and they wont use ...

nila27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are use Finesse 11.6 with UCCE 11.6 components . Globally we are using Incedo CRM for other department work day today use. Requirement:Going forward UCCE , Agents are going to use only  Incedo CRM via Browser continuously and they wont use ...

nila27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CUCM, CUC, UCCX for a small contact center.  Internal customer wants to have the ability to have the system read a generated wav file into a called numbers voicemail box.   While i know that functionality is possible here is what makes it dif...