Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Report Schedule

FilipOlsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

Im trying to make scheduled reports every week at monday mornings and it will export reports that is not from the past week , but the week before that.

So actually the report is 14 days old.

I've checked the time/date on CCX server and the PC where the application is installed.

CCX version is 8.0.2.11003-10

Historical version is 8.0(2.5)

Does anyone got the same issue.

Please support.

Best Regards

Filip Olsen

7 Replies 7

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm pretty sure you cannot do that.

The scheduler looks at the reporting period (i.e., month, week, year, etc.) and then counts backwards from the date of the scheduled run.

If you need a week ago's report, why not just generate it a week early, and let your report personnel look at it a week later?

Hi Anthony.

Thanks for the answer.

I dont get it :-( , if i schedule a monthly report at the 1'st of march at 01:00 , it will export a report from feb month.

So why not a weekly report , scheduled on monday for the last week ?

We need the report every monday for the past week.

You answered your own question by putting that screenshot in there.

If you run the report on Mondays, the weekly report will run it for the week prior, not two weeks ago prior.

So what I am saying to you is, why not run your purple weekly report on the green week, and deliver the report on the red week.  Why does it matter when it's ran?  If your people don't need it until the red week, then you can delay delivery to them until the red week.

Hi Anthony.

We went pass eachother in this :-).... my problem is that it export the report which is 14 days old :-(

Maybe my first explanation wasn´t so good :-P

Look at your date scheme... if i run a schedule on the 20'th it WILL export from the 6'th untill the 12'th and not from 13'th to 19'th.... and the week after it will run for 12'th to the 19'th... so the report every monday morning is 14 days old.... that is my problem.

Hi All,

to lots of people sunday is the LAST Day of the week, not the FIRST one as in the screenshot.

Try scheduling your report on monday early morning (like 2 AM) rather than on sunday evening......

just my two cents .....

Hi Bruno / Anthony

My schedule is on monday at 00:01 , i have tried to schdule it on other days in the week , the result is the same :-(

I will try installing the historical on another pc and run it from there to see if it differs , else i will run it through TAC

Region - time settings is right , both on server and client...if i run it manualy with dates "from-to" i have no problems , but its a drag doing it with 72 queue's and 230 agents :-P

Best Regards

Filip Olsen

Filip.Olsen wrote:

if i run a schedule on the 20'th it WILL export from the 6'th untill the 12'th and not from 13'th to 19'th

Oh I see.  Sorry, I thought you were describing what you wanted, not what you were getting.  That sounds like a defect, unless is right, and your region settings making the server operate on a different week than Sun - Sat.

What regional settings do you have that would be different?  If any.