cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports - Team assignments

Jepmel2333
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to Cisco. I am having a problem with the CRS Reports. When I try to run reports based on teams, all the teams members are not shown. I have check the CRS Admin and the desktop admin to see if the agents are assigned to the right teams and they are. The missing agents are found in the Default team. Am I missing something?

3 Replies 3

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

You might be running into a bug here.CSCeg21708

Hello, I can't seem to find any reference on the Cisco site to this CSCeg21708 bug.

It doesn't exist in the Bug Toolkit, and it shows that this may be due to one of the following:

- The defect number does not exist.

- The defect does not have a customer-visible description available yet.

- The defect has been marked Cisco Confidential.

Can you give more details on this bug so that if there is a work-around for it, we can try that?

Thanks

JoeMattia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, my company is also new to Cisco and we have just created our first two TAC issues last Friday May 26'th 2006 with one of these being directly related to your issue. We have several teams set up with their associated agents, but not all of these team members show up for our reports either unless we include the Default Team. We have a Cisco TAC person looking into this issue and it's currently a Severity 3. As soon as I get some resolution on this, I'll let you know.