Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a call flow that has me stumped. I need to not only perform database dips but also need to record via the phone and write this recording as a prompt to play when users call in. I am stuck after the record step.I have attached two scripts and...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IPCC express MCS-7835 and using it as a CRA server and VOIP Monitor and recording server for about 10 agents. All recordings seem choppy and slowed down when you play them back, however when monitoring the call live it sounds ok. Even off t...

Reading the IPCC 4 SRND. Quoted here"The two physical Recording servers work as a single logicalRecording server (a "recording domain") and recording tasks are load balanced in a round robin fashion across the two physical Recording Servers"It says u...

Hello,Express 3.5(3) environment. We have a script you can call and record and Emergency Message and turn condition to on/off. The problem is with recording the message. You get prompted to record message and then the message file will be created or ...

Hi,Im having an issue with a new CTI-RP.I have CCM4.0 , IPCC Enterprise 6.0.I did the following:- created a new Route Point (with the same config as other existing CTI-RP) - added a directory number.- associated the CTI-RP with the JTAPI user.But it ...

Hello,I’m currently experiencing problems with calls being stuck in the queue.This is what happens:A Belgium customer dials an extension (CTI route point) and ends up in an IVR menu. Here he has the option to choose either the French or the Dutch lan...

An agent does not appear in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop in the Desktop Agent section. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the fix for this issue?

eundra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Auto attendant calls go through ICM scripting from a label node which doesn’t have Router Requery set and ACD calls go to the agent from a Queue to Skillgroup or Route select node that do have Router Requery set.I would like the ACD calls to have a s...

I'm currently carrying out some testing with ICM v7.0, checking that our NMS can handle traps from the v7 ALARMEX.MIB and the new CCCA.MIB.Does anyone know the trap OIDs for the new MIB?Whether I have "Send traps in the deprecated CISCO-ICM-ALARMEX-M...

We are in the process of developing CVP 3.1 in a lab environment and will follow up with integrating it into the existing production ICM 6.0 Enterprise. Currently the ICM is on SR2. The shipped CVP 3.1 and ICM media show SR5.***********************...

alltelicm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes