cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How granular can I get with UCCX Reporting

hankej
Level 1
Level 1

I have a request to look at one of my queues and pull a report on whose contact center extension rang, whether the call was handled, abandoned, etc from the beginning of the year and they would like it to be sorted by week

Is this even possible?  I've been looking through my Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, but I don't see anything that granular.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Joe

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
My first thought is, there is a limit to how many records can be returned by a report, and that's 8,000 records. So you might need to run a 12 monthly reports, or worse 52 weekly reports to get beyond this limit.

My second thought is, yeah CUIC reporting is not great, and most people are frustrated by it. Try looking around for a report that gives you what you want, there's not that many to click through. It all depends on if you want the report to be CSQ focused or Agent focused.

My third thought is, can you post a sample header and data row of what you're looking for? It's hard for me to imagine just what you need by the description alone. An example would help me, to see if I know of a report that gets what you need...even if just close enough.

Thank you. I think I was able to find what I was looking for. I somehow missed the custom date range. With this and looking at the assigned skill, I was able to get my reports.

Thanks
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: