Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to access Finesse SSO tokens from a 3rd party website

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I am currently working on integrating Finesse SSO into my own application, and I have set up IDP and IDS servers accordingly. I am following the Finesse SSO documentation for client integration .

When I access the SSO URL, it redirects me to IDS, where I can enter my credentials. After successful authentication, I can see the tokens being displayed on the screen and stored in cookies.

However, I'm facing an issue where the tokens are always displayed on a new tab, and they are set under Finesse's domain's cookies, which are inaccessible from my website due to cross-domain restrictions.

I would like to know if there is a configuration or setting in either the IDP, IDS, or UCCE that would allow me to store the tokens under my website's cookies.

Additionally, I would like the IDP to redirect me back to my website after successful authentication. I couldn't find any mention of how to set the redirect_uri in the documentation provided.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance.

0 Replies 0