Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On UCCX 12.5.1 SU3, (Finesse version 12.6(2)), I don't seem to have MaintenanceMode enabled.When I check the API, https://<FQDN>:8445/finesse/api/MaintenanceMode, it returns a 501 error not implemented.I do not see the CLI commands either for Mainten...

ejlackey by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I know we can use the procmon utility to pull the list of CTI Clients that are connected to the CTI Server. Do anyone know if there is any API associated to this that I can do a call and get those data? Diagnostic Portico doesn't show this. Any...

Resolved! UCCX with SRTP

Hi, UCCX 11.6 doesnt support SRTP right? Only the 12.5 and above: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/datasheet-c78-743226.html Am i r

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Hello Everyone, I would like to ask, if I want to rehost license UCCX, do I need valid service contract number to open TAC? I plan to change IP DNS and domain name UCCX, but the UCCX doesn't have contract number. Thank you

herus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know what is the purpose of, -lets put an example- I create in UCCX a Call Control Group of 50 CTI ports. When I hit enter after creation ends I realize there are 100 CTI ports in CUCM. -so what would be the purpose of having double...

HelloI have a freshly installed UCCX 11.6.2.10000-38 and a CUCM 12.5.1.17900-64, The problem is when I call the UCCX trigger nothing happens at all, I used Debug in CCX Editor to check it, anything seems alright with integration between these two, Al...

I have UCCE/CVP 12.6.1  lab system for teaching classes with CVP, OAMPServer, ReportingServer & CCB Servlet, and IIS MediaServer all on the same VM. My CCB Servlet won't start up. It's worked in the past (I rollback to VM snapshots for class each wee...

Hello Team We have  a UCCE deployment. We are currently facing a strange problem with the SIP Dialer. The MR PIM can not connect to SIP Dialer. I checked the binding order of Private NIC and Public and it is correct. I tried to restart to PG and Dial...

Rima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes