cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to count number of calls that are dropped during IVR/Queued?

Basudev_Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

During any network disconnection between Central controllers or PGs, when the active services fail over to the other side, we see the calls which are in IVR or Queued to route to an agents got dropped. Just want to know, is there any way to count the number of those dropped calls during that particular time frame?

I am using UCCE v 11.5 with comprehensive call flow.

5 Replies 5

Hi,

Please use the below query. Local Q time is your actual Queued time. 

select TCD.*,CT.EnterpriseName from Termination_Call_Detail TCD
left join Call_Type CT on CT.CallTypeID = TCD.CallTypeID
where DateTime > '2019-06-07 00:00:00' and DateTime < '2019-06-07 23:59:59'
and CallDisposition in (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
and TalkTime = 0 and ( LocalQTime > 0 or RingTime > 0)
and len(ANI)>4 and NewTransaction = 'N' and Variable1 is not null
and DigitsDialed is not null

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ram,

Thanks for checking this and replying on this. This is why I love Cisco forum. Everyone helps everyone here. But can you please provide the explanation of the query? What I understood from your query is, when the call is waiting to route to a particular queue (Skill/PQ), this query will count those calls. But what if a fresh call comes and IVR prompting to enter digit or something and during that time the call disconnected. Will your query counts those calls too.

Thanks in advance my friend !!

Hi,

Above query will not count calls for your second scenario because call disposition value will be 13 for such call.  However it will work as charm for your first scenario.

Yeah Piyush. I understood but how to find the count of those calls which are dropped when a fresh call came in and sitting in queue? Any idea?

I am assuming you want to have count of calls which are being processes by some ICM script (playing menu etc.) but are not yet queued.

If so, you may use call type as described below (used in our environment):

- call comes in using something_Inbound call type 

- plays several prompts and menus

- change call type to something_Queue just before call is  being queued under PQ / SG

In above case, all the calls are counted under something_Inbound call type unless it is being queued under PQ/SG.  So you have two set of numbers, all calls processed under ICM script are counted under something_Inbound and all queued calls are counted under something_Queue call type.