Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to enable Outbound Option Progressive or Outbound Predictive

Hi,

I am working on integrating finesse with my application. I am using UCCE 12.5.
I want to develop a feature to make automatic outbound calls to users who dropped from the IVR after waiting for some time in the Queue.

I am new to UCCE and am going through some documentation but I haven't found how to configure this on my system.
Can someone please help me with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You'd have to develop a way to look for abandoned calls and then put them into a dialer file. You could try and develop something to do this yourself or you could work with a 3rd party vendor like Acqueon to develop a campaign.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

You'd have to develop a way to look for abandoned calls and then put them into a dialer file. You could try and develop something to do this yourself or you could work with a 3rd party vendor like Acqueon to develop a campaign.

Hi @bill.king1 

Thank you so much for your response. I have a few more following questions:

Is there any API to look for abandoned calls in finesse or I will have to look it into AWDB? If it's AWDB, can you please share the table name where I can find the list of abandoned calls?
Also, What's the dialer file? Is it specific to UCCE?

Finesse will not have anything to do with this, the abandoned calls are before the calls hit Finesse. you'd want to look at a table like Route_Call_Detail to get the call details.
The dialer file is used to import the records that are called in outbound option/dialer (one way it can be done). That file is a text file that is imported by the system at intervals you define.

Hi @bill.king1,

Can you please help me with how I can automate the fetching of the records that need to be called on outbound and upload the text file on the dialer?
Is there any other data source where we can get the details of the abandoned calls apart from Route_Call_Details?

Termination_Call_Detail will also have that information but it will be even (IMHO) harder to parse.
This is what those vendors do, set up scripts to pull the records you want and send them over to the dialer.
On the other hand, if you want to do it yourself, it is certainly possible.
At the end of the day, you're basically looking for those calls showing as not answered and putting them into one (or more) import files for the dialer to use and then call the customer back. You might want to parse out the language of the caller as well for instance, so that you play Spanish files in a campaign to those callers who contacted you in Spanish.
You could even have someone manually look at the records first of who abandoned and have them manually creat the dialer file, in case it needs to be scanned for people who contacted you in other ways, like a supervisor's direct line. It all depends on your volume and how complex you want to make this.

Thanks a lot, Bill. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: