cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to expand # of rows in Team Performance tab in Finesse 12.5?

chillpill
Level 1
Level 1

The number of rows is limited to 10 by default, when we have 30+ agents on one team. I have tried to update the Finesse Admin XML code per some other threads I've seen here but they don't end up working (for whatever reason) Is there a known solution to expanding the number of visible rows?

Thanks!

9 Replies 9

Can you show the layout you're using for the team? Do you have a line like this in it?

<gadget id="team-performance" maxRows="5">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js</gadget>

This is the line that is currently there (after tinkering with it and no change):

<gadget default="true" id="team-performance" managedBy="supervisorMultiTabGadgetContainer" maxRows="15">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js</gadget>

Can you send a screenshot of it? And you've cleared cache/history/etc. of the agent/supervisor after you made this change and logged back in? What happens if you increase the number to 30 for instance?

I set the MaxRows=30 as you can see in the screenshot. After changing that I deleted cache/cookies and restarted the browser, logged in, and no change to the default # of rows.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Hi, your screen shot is cut off on the right, is there actually a scroll bar up/down for the additional agents?
Also, and sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this your agent logged in or the supervisor logged in, since they use different layouts?

There is indeed, see below. And thank you for taking time out of your day to help with this.

It is from the supervisor view - something I didn't think about prior. Do changes to the desktop layout only affect the agent side? I am looking to alter the supervisor view to show more rows.

Capture3.JPG

Yes, so if you look in your layout file, you'll see one section for the agents, and another section for the supervisor. One will be at the top at start the section with <role>Agent</role> and then further down (typically at least) you'll see one called <role>Supervisor</role>. You can and typically do have different fields/information in different sections.

Two other items, in case they help you, are that one of the gadgets is mentioned as having a defect in 12.5 to not being changed from 10 rows. Not sure if that's your situation, but thought I'd pass it on in case it helps you.
The other is more about general defects that hopefully have since been addressed in other parts of the documentation re: this feature (maxRow vs. maxRows).
https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt64650
https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvy71479

Looks like due to our version of 12.5 that changing the maximum rows is not possible currently due to the defect. Makes sense since we've pretty much tried everything under the sun. Thank you for the help!

You might still want to reach out to TAC about it. The one that mentions it being limited says it is for QueueStatistics https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvy71479, which is a different one than you have here? If it is that one, it is mentioned as being resolved in 12.6 versions, but maybe they'll have an ES for you to resolve it in 12.5.