cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find system default prompts in UCCX 11.6

schwabcm
Level 1
Level 1

We are looking for where to find the default system prompts in our UCCX 11.6 system and not sure how to access them for use in a script about number in queue.

Any ideas how/where to find them?

9 Replies 9

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Browse the ISO:

\Cisco\contactcenterexpress\RPMS\UCCX07_Prompts-8.0.1-1.i386.rpm\UCCX07_Prompts-8.0.1-1.i386.cpio\.\common\cisco\uccx\Prompts\system\G711_ULAW\g711.tgz\g711.tar

Peter G
Level 1
Level 1

If you just want to see a list of the system prompts available, then use this link:

https://routeswitchblog.com/2013/12/06/uccx-system-prompt-list/

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

When you mention number in a queue do you know you can use the Create Generated prompt step to generate numbers for this without directly referencing the system prompts? This might not be relevant to what you are trying to do but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Capture.PNG

You can also use the CLI to list file using the file uccx list prompt_file command - example below.

admin:file uccx list prompt_file system/G711_ULAW/en_US/*
<dir> AA
<dir> ICD
<dir> ICM
<dir> SNU
<dir> SSA
<dir> UserDialog
<dir> gen
continue_enter_number.wav credit_of.wav
did_not_hear_name.wav enter_phone_number.wav
finished.wav goodbye.wav
name_cancelled.wav name_confirm.wav
name_not_found.wav no_phone_number.wav
of.wav past.wav
pound.wav spell.wav
spell_again.wav spell_another.wav
star.wav system_problem.wav
thankyou.wav try_again.wav
unrecov_error_rec.wav welcome.wav
dir count = 7, file count = 22

If I type this command in literally as I see it in your post I get no such file/directory can be found. Thoughts?

I like to just use the prompt literal, instead of adding a new step and new variable.

E.g.

If intPlaceInQueue was 12

N[intPlaceInQueue] = "Twelve"
#[intPlaceInQueue] = "Twelfth"
S[intPlaceInQueue] = "One Two"

Do you create a variable and step for each literal place setting?

Nope, just use it where you would normally use a prompt variable.

E.g., Play Prompt (--Triggering Contact--, P[YouAreThe.wav] + #[position_in_queue] + P[CallerInQueue.wav])

Thanks for this, we did utilize a Create Generated prompt, but our settings are different. We'll try this for sure.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: