cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get a real time finesse IVR call queue information?

Hi,

I want to know a way to get real-time information on the call queues when the call has gone through the IVR.

In an IVR call, after the user presses a key based on which team he/she wants to talk to, the IVR puts them into a call waiting queue where the call waits for that particular team's agent to get available. Suppose after waiting for 5 minutes, the user drops the call because of the agent's unavailability. I want to know which particular team the user wanted to talk to.

Also, it would help me to know which team has the most number of calls waiting in a queue in real-time.

Is there any API for this? or any other mechanism through which I can get this data?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I'm not sure I follow. Finesse can use some of the stock Live Data reports for Precision Queues as an example, so the agents can see which PQs have calls in queue, how many calls in queue, the longest time a call has been in queue, etc., and it is refreshed every few seconds since it is a Live Data report.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi, I'm not sure I follow. Finesse can use some of the stock Live Data reports for Precision Queues as an example, so the agents can see which PQs have calls in queue, how many calls in queue, the longest time a call has been in queue, etc., and it is refreshed every few seconds since it is a Live Data report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: