cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Modify CTI Route Point Description in UCCX CAD

dpuranik
Level 1
Level 1

I have agent answering calls for Multiple Application (Single CSQ). They see description as Route point XXXX in there CAD for that call. Is there any way I can change that description so they can see call is for which application?

I would like to see some name in the following description instead of Route point 5908.

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe so, but do you see that seciton to the left where you have ANI and DNIS?  That whole section can be customized in Cisco Desktop Administrator under Enterprise Fields and Enterprise Layouts.  I recommend you use that feature to display valuable information to your Agents about their calls.

Thanks for info.

"Make Call" button is disable in UCCX CAD when Agents are talking. Is there way to make that button enable so Agents can make second call from CAD.

Sorry, but I don't have a system available at the moment to check on that nuance of the interface.  Are you saying that you have disabled it for them via Cisco Desktop Administrator, or that it's simply disabled due to the fact that they are on an active call?  If the latter, perhaps the Agent needs to simply put the current active call on hold first, and then the button to make a call will become enabled?

EDIT: The CAD User Guide talks about Call Handling.  Have you read through it?

Link: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/cad85ccxug-cm.pdf

Sample text:

Making a Call
You can make a call from any agent state except Logoff, as long as you are not on a call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: