cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to transfer caller data via SIP

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1
We have a UCCE v12.5 system and currently using CourtesyCalback feature so all our inbound calls use Survivability TCL script in CUBE. Some of the calls that get answered by agents need to be manually transferred to another system (Avaya) via SIP so we can pass sip header info. However, since SIP Refer transfers can't work with Survivability TCL in place as far as I know, is there another way to do this? End goal is to be able to pass SIP Header info to the other system when doing manual transfers from UCCE system by agents. TIA
3 Replies 3

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You agents can make manual transfer.

If you need UCCE to send label to transfer a call, you can use Refer label, so your UCCE will not follow it anymore.

Regards,
Kostia

Kosita,

Thank you for the response but my question but I wanted to confirm that you CAN still use SIP refer via label (ie. RFSip:XXXX) to transfer from UCCE/CVP to another even if you have Survivability TCL used on all inbound calls in the gateway. Many thanks!

There's some slides here you might find useful on the topic of context passing when using SIP REFERs from CVP.
https://app.box.com/s/07gmniny34vt5sp0psppv4kmh11ulnu8