Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use the GET USER INFO step while scripting in UCCX 10.6

lcubero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All
I need a little assistance in scripting. I am creating a script in UCCX 10.6 which will pass some agent information from one main script to another one for pos call survey. What i want to do is to use the Get User info step in UCCX to get the agent ID.
Somehow this does not seem to work and when i do a reactive debug it gives me error in the get user info step.

Any help will be much appreciated. Attached is the main script.

Regards,

Luis.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Luis, you have not selected anything in the Resource Selected field of the Select Resource step. Choose Agent that you have created as an User variable from drop down. Upload the script again, refresh it and then try it will work.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Luis, you have not selected anything in the Resource Selected field of the Select Resource step. Choose Agent that you have created as an User variable from drop down. Upload the script again, refresh it and then try it will work.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you very much for your answer. The GET USER INFO step is working fine now.

Regards,

Luís.

Glad Luis that the issue had been resolved and thanks for updating the forum.

Regards

Deepak

how to get agent information from call back script when the agent available from queue, im struggling for this. always throwing error as user value . i did as u tell but not working in call back script..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: