Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM ANI issue on Termination Call Detail Table

vinothkumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Termination Call Detail Table ANI  details showing character with number "ccc-51020" something those call i could't able to find variable6 and rck details and pg logs too i seen ani is "ccc-51020".. Those call not present Route_Call_Detail TABLE.

Ho w to find those calls are internal or external calls there is any way to find correct ANI details for that call.  

3 Replies 3

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

The very first thing you can do is to trace the peripheral (CVP or CUCM) from where the call has first entered into your system. and then look at the peripheral logs to (i.e CVP or CUCM) to further analyze how the call was originated or from where the call came into those system (now a days SIP messages has lot of info which can be helpful to narrowdown the device along with IP ).

Hi Sir,

Please provide me that how to check  ICM ANI issue on Termination Call Detail Table in UCCE environment. In peripheral SQL call termination as well.

Thank you

Arjun Kamble 

Murali_DS
Level 1
Level 1

How does the ANI display in Gateway logs? As above u can track CVP logs, filter down the call usng CallGUID and find the ANI. Check if the same is displayed. if the ANI is displayed as such in all these servers, probably the enduser or Telco wanted to hide the ANI anyway.