Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Partitioning from 8.x version

Ganesh K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to use Cisco ICM enterprise to provide segregation among several business entities where routing, reporting, and security will be kept independent.

I know using ICM Partitioning tool we can achieve the above mentioned scenario but from 8.x cisco does not support the ICM DBA Partitioning feature.

Is there any alternate solution/feature which enables the ICM system to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Ganesh

3 Replies 3

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ganesh,

Did you have a look at the Feature Control Set List option in ICM Configuration Manager. Check whether that helps you.

Regards,

Senthil

Thanks Senthil.

Feature Control list gives an option to assign specific tools and features of Administration & Data Server and the Configuration Manager to the users. But I am not looking for that.

------

It is a sort of multi tenant configuration, sharing the same resources/instances of contact center setup. I will have multiple Line of Business created in the system and users, reporting, etc are segregated.

The above mentioned scenario is possible using ICMDBA's Partitioning (Logger Database) and Business Entity configuration.

I do not know why Cisco has removed this feature from 8.x onwards.

Hi Ganesh,

Did you find the solution of your problem.I have the same question.without partitioning,how we can get reporting security?

Regards,

Mukesh Singh