Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM real time data not displaying

fabien_damien
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning everyone,

Real time data in my script editor is not displaying any counts on the script editor except the "calls offered to 5" which i don't really call real time.

Any idea why the rest are not displaying such as "Router calls Q now". Note that real time data is displaying correctly on the script nodes.

Please check the attached screenshot for more details.

I'm using ICM version 10.5 

Any feedback is appreciated,

Regards.

6 Replies 6

Murali_DS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

From the screenshot i could see the call never reached the call types where in u have pulled Call type table. By default, the Real-Time Data window displays data about the Services referenced in the current script.The values in the screen are updated continuously as new real-time data arrives at the AW. Pls verify that again and if so were you able to fetch the real time records from the SQL tables i.e., Agent_Real time. Pls verify if the entries are being reflected on the tables. You would need to refer Real_Time in the Data base schema Guide.

Hello Murali,

Thanks for your answer. well the screenshot was supposed to display the fields i'm configuring in real time, and at the time I took the screenshot the timers were rest on the script. here is another screenshot showing peg counts on the script but not on the real time data.

To answer your question yes, statistics in the SQL table are showing just as it is shown in the attached screenshot.

By the way integration between ICM and CUIC is not working, only one call type (which is the "builtin") is imported, knowing that CVP reports display with no issues.

let me know your thoughts.

Regards.

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for. Can you start small, start node, CT, Q node and see if you get real time data there?

david

yes let me try and get back you...

i'm trying to display the peg counts on the call types in real time. 

I've tried your recommendation but still cannot see any stats on the script editor.

When you made the call did it queue and stay in queue for at least a minute while you looked at the stats?

david