cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Script insert value

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

For some number of calls the CallType show as -1 with the Disposition rate as 7, from below link i could see that "The TCD entry where you see the CallTypeId = -1 indicates that leg did not gone though a routing Script yet. Only if the call hits the routing script, you will have the CallType ID filled in."

4 Replies 4

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
Hard to follow what you're saying... could you provide an example of what the value would be before the Set Variable node and what you would want it to look like after the Set Variable node? Is there any data being passed from VXML?

If you're saying you want some PV to look like this

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1111

With your value always being the last 4 characters in a PV for some reason, yes you can do it by using a combination of substring and right in ICM Set variable function.

Thank you very much for the response, yes I want the response to be in the
below format

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1111

but there are two conditions to it if we have a complete set of values
replacing all the'X'
the second part is the tricky one in which if we have a value in the below
format, i.e we have a value in only three bytes of the variable, in that
case all the 'X' would be replaced with a space.

VVVXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1111

So in either case if we have a complete value or half value or no value the
1111 must be written in the last 4 bytes of the variable

Can you please give me an example of how to achieve it using substring

Why would you use a space vs. a placeholder character like an X? If you fill all 40 characters with a character, you can easily do things like this to read/insert values like 1111 at the end or start of a variable. I don't know if it can work with spaces but I know this works with characters.

concatenate(left(Call.PeripheralVariable10,36),"1111") or concatenate("1111",right(Call.PeripheralVariable10,36)) for instance.