Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Scripting

joseph.james
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

Is there any way to capture Cisco-Guid in ICM or in CVP VXML application using java.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

It's available as a session data variable 'callid'. For example, in a decision element you can retrieve it using:

public String doDecision(String name, DecisionElementData data) throws AudiumException
	{

String guidStr = data.getSessionData("callid").toString();

Edit: this is the CVP GUID, not the Cisco-GUID. Apparently the Cisco-Guid is in the user.media.id ECC variable

View solution in original post

in ICM, you can simply get the GUID using "Call.CallGUID" function. so if I want to save GUID in PV1, my set variable node in ICM script will be like this

Call.PeripheralVariable1 = Call.CallGUID

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

It's available as a session data variable 'callid'. For example, in a decision element you can retrieve it using:

public String doDecision(String name, DecisionElementData data) throws AudiumException
	{

String guidStr = data.getSessionData("callid").toString();

Edit: this is the CVP GUID, not the Cisco-GUID. Apparently the Cisco-Guid is in the user.media.id ECC variable

Thank you very much for the swift response!!

Really appreciate it.

What I am looking for is to capture the Cisco-Guid in Cvp using java and save it session.

Is there any way to make this happen?

in ICM, you can simply get the GUID using "Call.CallGUID" function. so if I want to save GUID in PV1, my set variable node in ICM script will be like this

Call.PeripheralVariable1 = Call.CallGUID

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for the response.

What I am looking for is a way to capture the Cisco Call-GUID in CVP application from SIP headers.

I have integrated PCCE to Salesforce. Now I need to send the Call-GUID to Salesforce for reporting purpose, For that I need to capture the GUID in CVP using Java and send it to SF. I am looking for a way to make it happen using java code. I would really appreciate your effort, If you can provide any support in this area,

Hi Piyush,

Thank you very much for your response. with your code, I could capture the call id using PV in ICMl.

Hi brian,

Thank you very much for the response.
your code bit was correct and I need to add a little bit more to it to complete it which I got from (ptindall.)

String callid = data.getSessionData("callid").toString();
String guid = String.format("%010d-%010d-%010d-%010d", Long.parseLong(callid.substring(0, 8), 16),
Long.parseLong(callid.substring(8, 16), 16),
Long.parseLong(callid.substring(16, 24), 16),
Long.parseLong(callid.substring(24, 32), 16));
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: