Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCCX 10.6   We currently have agents configured with different skills to answer different types of incoming calls. Each skill is configured for it's own CSQ using the Most Skilled Resource Selection Criteria. This way we can decide which Agents answe...

I need to call a Rest POST API (json ) in my ccx editor. I am using Make Rest Call node. The rest content Type is JSON. When i call that  API i received error "parameter not found", but actually i am sending the parameter in body.  In the body i hav...

Hi folks, I'm going to design VXML Browser for UCCE solution. As we know that ISR G3 4K doesn't support VXML Browser inside. Is there anyone force to implement this function on it? And what about the result? Please, respond if you used to test it. So...

Hi everyone, I has problem with connnect database uccx 11.6. in uccx 11.5 connect information correct: jdbc:informix-sqli://<ip-address>:1504/db_cra:informixserver=ccx_pri_uccx username=uccxhruser password=5:T{i,5e!KqD*8 But version > 11.5 connect in...

ChienNX by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear forum users. I know these are the URLs to bypass SSO for UCCX admin and serviceability, but is there one for Finesse? My customer is having some issues with Finesse and we suspect it could be SSO related which was enabled after they upgrade to ...

I haven't worked with ATDC since version 7.0 and am having trouble understanding users in ATDC. I have a request to remove a user from ATDC that has left but I can't seem to find the users in there. I don't see any "ac" user under application users. ...