cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Increase PQs agent ring time PCCE 12.6

m2klein93
Level 1
Level 1

I have been asked to increase the ring time for agents in a PQ. It currently gives the agent about 3 seconds to answer and the BU wants it increased to give the agent more time. how can I increase the time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

True, but if you use a range of extension for this PQ. Then you can control the RONA timer just for this PQ. 

Usually in my deployment, i pick a pool of extension/PQ during design so i can create a Routing pattern that maps their own RONA. But only if absolutely needed, else i create a generic RONA pattern with a global RONA number. Too much admin work TBH.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

You need to change the RONA timeout value... log into CCE Admin > Call Settings > Route Settings > Routing Pattern... select the pattern that applies and change it from there

Also understand that this is a universal setting and you can’t set this by PQ. The fact that this is currently 3 seconds is very strange, how long has it been like that?

david

Sorry I meant 3 rings so 12 seconds.

True, but if you use a range of extension for this PQ. Then you can control the RONA timer just for this PQ. 

Usually in my deployment, i pick a pool of extension/PQ during design so i can create a Routing pattern that maps their own RONA. But only if absolutely needed, else i create a generic RONA pattern with a global RONA number. Too much admin work TBH.

I had never thought about that option and it’s pretty ingenious. I’ve just never run into a customer who required multiple RONA settings, it feels like a huge pain. I am glad to see there’s a solution even though it’s a huge amount of work.

david