Views
Helpful
Replies

Initialize schedule call - Cisco CCX

Dpresotto
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I'm trying to create an outgoing call script to a specific number every 10 minutes on weekends.
Can someone help me?

Regards

4 Replies 4

I can't think of a single way to do this with just UCCX out of the box. Cobbling a few things together:

- A script that runs every 10 minutes and adds the phone number you're trying to reach into the contact list of a UCCX campaign that runs on the weekends.

- A script that runs every 10 minutes and does an HTTP request to a UCCX http script that has a place call step.

david

This is a really ugly hack and it would require premium licensing. You could use 'kron' in a router, and then have it call an HTTP trigger. The HTTP trigger might be able to launch an outbound call. Another option might be the hidden command 'csim start <...>' in the router to initiate a voice trigger that could place a call. 'kron' would start it in either case.

You can also use TCL scripting on your gateway (or vCube), that initiate a virtuel call to you application and then forward that call. Then you only need the standard license on CCX

The great Paul Tindall has made that script already.

I use this for making calls in my test enviroment, so it works perfect for make calls in time intervalls. You have to make some test for only doing it once every 10 minuts, but there is a guide with it.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

The TCL script is attach her

And if you want it directly from the source the link to Paul box is here:
Traffic Simulation | Powered by Box

Thanks to Paul Tindall

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.