Views
Helpful
Replies

install CA certifcate in Finesse

iptuser55
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

hI

I`m looking to install my  companies own cert on Finesse so agents do not have to accept the warnings. I understand I need to add a SAN as the  Finesse server domain is in xxxx-uc.com while the users user domain  is xxx.mycompany.com-  Is this correct?

Also If I upload the cert for Finesse do I need to upload the same cert another applications?  We are using CUIC and UCCE

UCCE is a learning curve for me

thanks

3 Replies 3

gnanem
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

Please follow the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise-1101/200286-Unified-CCE-Solution-Procedure-to-Obtai.html

Regards,

Gnaneswaran.M

iptuser55
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi

thanks for the link

Reading  the link if I`ve only got Finesse and CUIC then it looks like I need to create certs for both CUIC and Finesse in RED and upload them?-Is this correct ?

As live data servers interact with CUIC and Finesse servers one has to upload root certificates of these servers as well in the following order to maintain certificate dependencies.

• Upload Finesse root\intermediate and CUIC root certificates on live data server
  • Upload Live-data servers root certificate on finesse primary server
  • Upload CUIC servers root certificate on finesse primary server
  • Upload Live-data root certificates on CUIC primary server
  • Upload Finesse root\intermediate certificate on CUIC primary server

yes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: