Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,      Hopefully this is possible, simple, and something I just don't know about or failed to connect the dots... All the agents in my company have two extensions, a personal extension and a queue extension.  If they are on a call on their p...

Hi,  Does anyone know of an SQL query I can use that will show me agent states for a particular time and date?  For example.  I have an issue where a supervisor is saying callers are sat in the queue at a certain time queueing but all agents were lo...

hI I`m looking to install my  companies own cert on Finesse so agents do not have to accept the warnings. I understand I need to add a SAN as the  Finesse server domain is in xxxx-uc.com while the users user domain  is xxx.mycompany.com-  Is this co...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following script attached. The issue I am having is I want the supervisors or anyone I allow to authenticate to record the forced open greeting, or forced closed greeting, and I need to be able to tie this to their main CSQ script. Any sug...

I have a customer who is willing to buy more seats for his CCE 9.X deployment, but he doesnt know what type of licenses has he purchased before. Is there a way for him to check what kind of licenses does he have? Regards, Jesus.

Hi, I have a UCCX 11 system where I created a new tab in Finesse (agent) that displays some historical data. I am using the CUIC demo gadget (CUIC.xml, CUIC.js, CUIC.css) for this and in CUIC.js I put the permalink from the dashboard. In Finesse age...

Unable to transfer call to queue in IPIVR scenario Following is call flow user ----(dial number 6666 ) ----> Cucm -----> IPIVR ------> ICM ------> Agent received -----> call transfer by dialing (6666)  ......... Call failed to transfer but still on ...

Hi Abhiram, Currently we are trying to develop an application to perform a single step conference in Cisco Finesse 10.5. Basically one of our customer would like have this functionality. I’ve already gone through the Finesse 10.5 Developer guide. Unf...