cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install CAD/CSD on Macbook? Is it possible?

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, my name is Eric and I`ve some doubts about Cisco Agent Desktop 8.5 client. Can someone answer me as fast as possible?

1)Can I install Cisco Agent Desktop or Cisco Supervisor Desktop on Macbook (Apple's Operation System)?There is some guide that show me this technical information?

2)There is some guide that show me the hardware specification to install CAD/CSD 8.0 or 8.5 (Memory, Hard Disk Space,etc.) ?

Regards,

Eric

4 Replies 4

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

As per the UCCX matrix the only OS supported for CAD/CSD are:

Win XP Professional SP2 (Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)
Win XP Professional SP3 (Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)
Win Vista (Ultimate, Enterprise, Business)
Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional)

Win XP Professional SP2
(Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)
Win XP Professional SP3 (Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)
Win Vista (Ultimate and Business)
Windows 7 (Ultimate)
Windows 7 x64bit with WoW64(Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional)

You can try to create  virtual machine and install Windows to it, it might work but it will not be supported

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Ok, but I need to know if there is some guide about CSD/CAD for Unified CCE, not CCX. However i appreciate the reply.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Eric

Hello,

It's almost the same (UCCX and UCCE) .

Here  is a reference that can show that the new CAD is supported by windows 7 , there is no mention for the mac.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cad_enterprise/cadenterprise7_6/release/notes/cad761rn.pdf

Amer

Thank you Amer.

I saw this guide a few days before, but I was thinking that there were a guide about CAD client 8.0.

I appreciate the reply.

Regards,

Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: