Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrate CVP with ICM in HA envoirment

Burhan Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have two ICM and two CVPs. I want to inter connect them in HA envoirment. If I make more than one VRG PG for different , system got error and restart after 2 min.

Please tell how I can do it. Wether I can make two PIMs for differnt CVP .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you saying that only one VRU is Active on the PG or that both VRUs are active on one PG and idle on the other? If the second then that is expected. If the first then you need to review the configuration of the CVP and the PGs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you say you have 2 ICMs I am assuming you mean you have sideA and sideB with redunduncy on each component (Logger, Router or Rogger, PGs, HDS, etc).

CVP integrates with ICM via PGs, and if you have 2 CVPs they can be connected to the same physical PG server defined as seperate VRU PIMs.

The CVP SRND describes the architcture well, so I suggest you review it.

Thanks for reply. I have configured two VRU PIMs conntecting two CVPs but issue is when one VRU PIM connects other got on ideal state.

ICMA  has two VRU PIMs

PG1A   for CVP .204

PG2A  for CVP .205 

But It connects only one at same time.

Are you saying that only one VRU is Active on the PG or that both VRUs are active on one PG and idle on the other? If the second then that is expected. If the first then you need to review the configuration of the CVP and the PGs.