Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 7 Determine the week number of a month

diwakar.d
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working towards determine the week number of month and make appropriate routing changes only for that specific week. I have tried using the trunc(), getdate() and weekday(). But i fail to get the week number of a month, but I believe I have managed to the week number of a year.

The example I have considered is: On Tuesday and Thursdays in second week of every month the calls to be routed to a different skillgroup.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestion for this.

Thanks,

FYI,

CM 4.1, CRS 3.5, ICM 7.1

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am not aware of any function of that kind in ICM, however, since CRS supports custom Java classes, I would definitely go that way.

For instance, I would do this:

http://www.java-examples.com/get-week-month-and-year-using-java-calendar

Alas, I know CRS 3.x is not that flexible regarding custom Java classes, but I am sure there is a way.

G.

Hi buddy,

Great stuff!! Your link gave me another hint of the possible solution, I was working on ICM but not sure why i did not consider CRS for this requirement , The CRS has a builtin function, I have used this builtin Methods which provided me what i expected.

The debug on the script resulted the week of the month for today which is "4".

Please let me know your view.

Thanks again!

Yeah, brilliant. I almost forgot there is a bunch of convenience methods like that

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: