cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Error Code List

rls1234
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone provide a list (or link) to a document that includes IPCC error codes?  For example, I am receiving error 21001 but cannot find a description for this.

Thanks.

Roy

6 Replies 6

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Roy,

Are you talking about the reason codes on CCX?

eg:32759 = Device out of service

If yes here are all the system reason codes:

Reason code 21001 is not a system generated reason code, this might be custom configured using Cisco Desktop Administrator.

Thanks for the list, but not what I am seeking.

I am using CTIOS with CUCM.  When CUCM generates an error while processing a call control request, the error is passed through to CTIOS softphone client in the form "IPCC Error [nnnnn]" -

Cisco provided a list of error codes (IPCC Error Codes), but as best as I can determine, it hasn't been updated since 2005.  I am looking for an update.

Roy

Thank you, David, but I am very much aware of that document.

Guess I am going to sit on this.  Maybe someone will be able to provide a document with the list.  In the meantime, guess I will just build my own, as errors are encountered.

Roy

Hi,

tried the CTI OS System Manager Guide (the latest, here), but I was not able to find 21001.

Does the error message say anything more?

G.

i have recently been advised that they gave me the wrong error number!  20001 - which is a known error.  I promise to appropriately flog my source!

So sorry for wasting your time...

Roy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: