Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Looking for clarification on CAD installation with SQL Data Store. The CAD Installation Guide states "It is required that your system include a separate SQL Server instance that hosts the CAD base services (on both servers in a replicated system). Th...

malhaque by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,An issue occurred that shrinked the HDS database size and a great amount of data was lost on 25/01/2013.However, we still have the database daily backup that we can use to recuperate the data.I can't now drop the database an...

I am on UCCX 8.5. I am looking for alternative methods to present the CSQ ID to the agents phone; physical or soft.Currently, I capture the CSQ ID in a variable in the scripts and present that data to CAD. However, not all agents use CAD maximized. T...

DN of Agent deleted in error; recreated DN can not add to Agent as IPCC; log into UCCX it shows Agent no Inactive.  How best to get this agent back as an active Agent?           

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,This past Sunday we updated our UCCX servers from:               8.0.2.11004-12                         to               8.0.2.11005-20So yesterday when we opened for the day, our Wallboard that uses the 2 Tables in "db_cra" wereshowing all...

Issue: Websites are cached to the agent when it first loads them.  Everytime I load a page that has dynamic data, it loads the cached page first and doesn't update until my 5 second refresh interval.I'd like the agent to retrieve t...

I have a UCCX 8.0 (2) Installed.Users here have limited access via proxy. Now everytime i try to run the CAD or CSD, i get the error: "unable to download file" Could not open request. It seems to want to install or check for an update.The work around...

I have a customer that is creating a custom CTIOS client and I can't find any mention of what packing methods/software are supported.  I assume this means I can use any if Cisco is specifically stating which ones are supported.  Does anyone know the ...

Ryan Gunn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes