Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am using UCCX in HA connected to a 2960S Gigabit switch stack. The ports on the switch and on the UCCX are set to 100 Full. We have been suffering some performance issues with call mintoring and recording when using span ports so it has been...

Hi team,I have a problem to create multi languages repository for UCCX 8.5. We have a operation in Brazil and Miami. I have one step on a script that use the default idiom when the client do not make any action in ura menu. The problem is that when w...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support Team Please note that there is no any data in CUIC 8.5 when I run any histrocal report I did restart for for CUIC and Sync with AW also I did restart for AW but nonewPlease advice.Thanks

hello everyonenow ,i have a question i install ICM in a server and install PG CG CTI os server in another servier,of course the sideA and sideB always separate out.the CTI clinet connected to CTI os server sideA,but when i shutdown the CTIOS sideA,or...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm running UCCX 7.0(2) and get an HTTP 404 Error when trying to login with IPPA.   I also get an error when I copy and paste the IPPA login URL into a browser on the CCX server.   I do not see the IPAgentInitial.class file located on the serve...

Hi,I am looking for a way to allow an UCCX agent quickly login from an IP phone without put the username/password, ideally it can only input the extention ID and able to Login.The "One button login" setup works good but we are using LDAP for authenti...

Hi,      I have two supervisors that are see agents logged in for 20 hours, but when I check the UCCX resource stat the agent are not even logged in. I have tried to uninstall the supervisor and reinstall it, but no luck. We are us...