cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express desktop supervisor cannot log-in

nkariyawasam
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing IPCC Express ( Enhanced) 3.5 with CCM 4.1.

I have configured 3 users as angets. All these users can log in to agent desktop.

I have configured one of these users as supervisor using desktop administrator as well as in CRS user management.

But this user still cannot login to supervisor. I am gettin "invalid password" message.

But mu understanding is that if the password is wrong he cannot even log in as agent ?

Any idea what has gone wrong ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

For the supervisor, regardless of his pw in callmanager, his initial supervisor login pw is the same as his login. For instance, if his login is nkariyawasam, even if your pw in CM is 12345, you need to login with username nkariyawasam and the same for the password when you first login.

Hope this helps,

Jim

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

For the supervisor, regardless of his pw in callmanager, his initial supervisor login pw is the same as his login. For instance, if his login is nkariyawasam, even if your pw in CM is 12345, you need to login with username nkariyawasam and the same for the password when you first login.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Hi,

Yes now it is working fine. Thank you !.

I have another issue. The IP Phone agent on 7940/7960 response is very slow. I sthis normal or is it a bug ?

drhodes
Level 1
Level 1

We discovered that IPCC does not like special characters. For example one of our passwords had a hash (#). The supervisor was able to log into his phone, desktop but not as supervisor. Changing it to a simple (alphanumeric) password confirmed it.