Helpful
Replies

IPIVR campaign and BAAcountNumber access

alexey-burov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have Outbound IVR campaign.

When Dialer makes a call it is transfered to CVP script. Reading the forum i found out that it is possible for CVP script to get BAAcountNumber variable. I need it to make Data Base lookup. The thing that i can't find out is how can i access this variable? Is it automatically become session variable or is there any element/method to get the value?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Just pass it to your CVP VXML application (assume this is called MyApplication) as a name1=value1 pair in ToExtVXML[1] and it will automatically create a session variable in your Audium application called "name1" with the value set to "value1". You will see this in the activity log.

You probably have the first element ToExtVXML[0] set to "application=MyApplication" which is required.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

26 Replies 26

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Just pass it to your CVP VXML application (assume this is called MyApplication) as a name1=value1 pair in ToExtVXML[1] and it will automatically create a session variable in your Audium application called "name1" with the value set to "value1". You will see this in the activity log.

You probably have the first element ToExtVXML[0] set to "application=MyApplication" which is required.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for reply!

ToExtVXML is the ECC variable and the place where i shoud set it's value to "baaccount=BAAccountNumber" is  transfer to IVR script, am i correct?  

I've read that BAAccountNumber is not available at reservation scripts for agent based campaign.  I'd like to accurate, is it available at  transfer to IVR script for IPIVR campaign?

Absolutely. It's the only variable that goes all the way from the import file to your IVR/CVP Campaign. It's what you need to make it all hang together.

If you have declared ToExtVXML[] as an array of only one element, then you need to build the string in ICM using the concatenation function with the semicolon to separate name=value pairs, so that you have something like

concatenate("application=MyApp;baaccount=",[ecc variable BAAccountNumber selected]).

You don't type the last bit obviously - you have to choose it from the ICM variables.

If you have declared ToExtVXML[] as an array of 2 elements you can put "application=MyApp" in the zero element and concatenate("baaccount=",[ecc variable BAAccountNumber selected]) in the second. Don't forget the double quotes - they need to be correct.

Regards,

Geoff

Many thanks!

Hello!

I have a problem here.

I'v got ip ivr campaign and cvp script. I transfer variable BAAccaount number to cvp and write it to DataBase for testng.

In Set node i'v got the following:

concatenate("prompt_name=hello.wav;baaccount=",Call.BAAccountNumber,";someValue=123")

When the call comes i here my hello message and see someValue in DataBase but the field where baacount had to be writen is empty. When i set baacount variable for string "321" it apears in DataBase, so the thing is that BAAccount is not  passed to cvp.

When i make a check in the if node asking if the length of Call.BAAccountNumber equals 0 i'v got answer - true.

What can be the reason?

What does your import file contain?  It should contain at least

PhoneNumber,AccountNumber

12345566777,AB323344

Then your import file definition in config manager should match to your import file.

david

Thanks for reply!

My import file looks like this:

BAAccountNumber    PhoneNumber     FirstName  LastName

999999    11481     AAAAA     BBBB

Config manager settings match my file.   fields are 10 characters length

Can you push your outbound call straight to the agent desktop and confirm the account number is there?

david

After the call is made I can see all my fields in Dialer_Detail table.

Pushing the call to Agent will take some time. I'll  check it a bit later.

No, that's fine didn't know how comfortable you were with the database, but you've just confirmed that the account number is retrieved from the import file.  Can you put a screen shot of your ICM script?  Also, write your ToExtVXML to a PV and confirm that it's correct by looking at the database.

david

I did not catch what does PV mean so i just show Set object value:

concatenate("prompt_name=fast_alert/SPS/GSM_hello.wav;baaccount=",Call.BAAccountNumber,";var1=",Call.BABuddyName,";var2=TestCall")

At the DB screenshot there is select from Dialer_Detail table. I've made several calls whith same variable values, so rows are similar.

I need some idea.

Can  anyone point me the way to solve my problem?

That's the second screen shot I've seen in the last week where people are using the % Allocation node to find a CVP VXML Server by IP address.

It's not a good way to do it. Where is this template coming from?

Regards,

Geoff

I don't know where it  comes from first.

This template is implemented by our customer.

So i'm just using it making changes for new tasks.

Tomorrow i'm gonna test BA variables coming at CAD. I don't know what test else.