cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to have a coloured field headers in a Scheduled Report in CUIC 11.6?

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

I have a requirement to schedule a customized CUIC report that should generate report in XLS format for one time a day. That XLS file should have different colours in different headers. I understand we shall have threshold setting for field values in CUIC but I'm not sure is it possible to have a static color for the generated XLS report files.

In this Cisco doc. I'm not able to see such statement,

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user_chapter_0100.html#task_B...

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
The functionality to color code headers does not exist yet, even in version 12.5

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
The functionality to color code headers does not exist yet, even in version 12.5
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: