Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

issue with Contingency

Hi,

we are configuring a contingency for one site wherin the ICM script, we say Dial a PSTN number and the CVP makes a call via Gateway. The call is getting disconnected as soon as the call is sent to PSTN. I dont hear a ringing tone. The call gets disconnected as soon as the call goes out of gateway

I recently added a command vxml version 2.0 to provide a beep for record agent greeting. If i remove this command, the call rings the PSTN number and when the PSTN user picks the call, i get a fast busy tone.

3 Replies 3

When you say ICM, are you talking at UCCE?  What are you using for a PBX/call controller?  It sounds like you are running into a basic call routing/codec/VOIP issue.

Chris

I looked at your log file.

It appears you are running a CVP VXML application (application=THKRTfer) and I assume this application is the one that gathers the PSTN number from the caller. What do you do then? Are you using the Transfer element?

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Chris,....it is a UCCE, we are configuring a contingency setup where the UCCE dials a pre set PSTN number.

Hi Geoff----The ICM dials a preset PSTN number we do not gathere any number from the caller. Yes we are using the Transfer element. The ICM instructs the CVP to dial the number and CVP places the call via gateway.